What's It All About?

I told you this blog would morph. It went from searching for my passion to pursuing it.

Join me in my journey... figuratively or literally. I may be knocking at your door!

Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Meeting the Right Person - Chance or Fate?

Today's Influence For Change: When it feels like synchronicity is conspiring in your favor and you meet someone new and compelling, how do you interpret such a "timely" introduction? How deep do you let that person influence your life's choices?

3 comments:

C. Beth said...

Thanks for checking out The One Minute Writer! To answer the question from your comment on my site--the idea of doing writing prompts isn't unique to me, so go for it! Please don't use my One Minute idea or timer though. Thanks! :)

As for your prompt for today--I interpret it as being God guiding my path. I like to encourage someone who has helped me by just telling them.... So often we don't tell someone the influence they've had, and when I take the time to do so, it can really be a touching thing for both of us.

@findingkansas said...

You might enjoy this....I wrote a blog on Chance verses Destiny on Oh Applesauce! Kind of captures my thoughts on the matter.

http://ohapplesauce.blogspot.com/2008/07/chance-verses-destiny.html

Dan Schulman said...

Easy: You don't let them, be yourself, and just go for it.